Took a nap and had a dream that my body had developed a natural antihistamine that thwarted my allergies. It composed of little T-Rexes that attacked the pollen particles and little townspeople that collected the pollen using airfilter trap thingies. Weird.
Anyways, random song on YouTube I found that I thought reflected this dream well. The Neighbourhood - Say My Name / Cry Me A River.
Time to broil some steak.
Shall we say Grace…
1. Make the decision to be happy anyway.
2. Fight the urge to give into your negative feelings.
3. Smile – and fake it till your make it.
4. Find something funny to laugh about.
5. Do something thoughtful for somebody else.
6. Move your body – and get some exercise.
7. Listen to some music that usually lifts your mood.
Kids say the darndest things lol